Information - Health Forms

Immunization Requirements for newly enrolled students, published by the State of Connecticut, Department of Public Health:

Physical exam needed on yellow CT Early Childhood Health Assessment Record before the student may enter school. This form must be printed on YELLOW paper.

Physical exam needed on blue CT Health Assessment Record before entry to school. This form must be printed on BLUE paper.

Grade 6
Physical exam during the 6th-grade year (summer before grade 6 through the end of the school year). Need physical for entry to grade 7.

A current Physical form is required every 13 months. The History / Consent form is required for each sport annually. This form must be printed on BLUE paper.

Administration of Medication at School
The State of Connecticut has definitive regulations (Sec.10-212a-5) regarding the administration of medication in schools. If it is necessary for your child to take medication during school hours, these are the steps for you to follow to facilitate the procedure and to meet the State regulations: The prescribing physician or dentist, licensed to practice in this or any other state, or advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) or physician assistant (PA), must submit a written order for each medication. Forms for these orders are available from the school's health office.

The parent or guardian must also sign the written authorization for medication.