Forms for Parents

Health FormsTop of Page

Immunization Requirements for newly enrolled students, published by the State of Connecticut, Department of Public Health.
Physical exam needed on yellow CT Early Childhood Health Assessment Record before student may enter school.
This form must be printed on YELLOW paper.
Physical exam needed on blue CT Health Assessment Record before entry to school.
This form must be printed on BLUE paper.

Grade 6
Physical exam during the 6th grade year (summer before grade 6 through end of school year). Need physical for entry to grade 7.

A current Physical form is required every 13 months. The History / Consent form is required for each sport annually.
This form must be printed on BLUE paper.

Administration of Medication at School
The State of Connecticut has definitive regulations (Sec.10-212a-5) regarding administration of medication in schools. If it is necessary for your child to take medication during school hours, these are the steps for you to follow to facilitate the procedure and to meet the State regulations:
The prescribing physician or dentist, licensed to practice in this or any other state, or advance practice registered nurse (APRN) or physician assistant (PA), must submit a written order for each medication. Forms for these orders are available from the school's health office.

The parent or guardian must also sign the written authorization for medication.
Role of the Parent/Guardian
The parent or guardian or other responsible adult must deliver the medication directly to the nurse or principal. Controlled substances must be counted with the nurse or in her absence, the principal, at the time of delivery.

Medications must be brought into school in an original over-the-counter container or an original pharmacy container labeled with name of student, name of prescribing physician, date of original prescription, name and strength of medication and directions for administering. No more than a 45 school day supply of medication will be kept in school.

Student Registration FormsTop of Page

The Sterling School Office receives all student enrollment forms for processing a new student entering the school system. If you have any questions regarding this information or have circumstances that do not meet the above referenced criteria, please contact the Sterling School Office, (860) 564-2728 or email questions directly to:

Registration Forms

Grades 1-8
1 - Residency 
2 - Student Enrollment 
3 - School Appointments 
4 - Kindergarten Registration 
Copyright © 2016 Sterling Community School and its licensors. All rights reserved.